Friday, June 10, 2011

Jazzy's life in Moscow

Jazzy has been having a lot of fun in Moscow, but sure misses the Cache Valley Puppy club.  I lost my camera somewhere in the move so I will post some pictures when I find it.  We have been to so many new places and parks and she enjoys exploring every new place.  Today Ryan, Jazzy and I went to the track with my niece and nephew and we had a small track meet.  Jazzy was so cute and LOVED running with me.  When I was running a relay with my niece and nephew we were using Jazzy's sterilized bone for the baton.  When we were about 50 meters from the end Jazzy wanted to hold her bone so I handed it to her and she sprinted to the finish as if she new exactly what she was doing.  It was so cute how she ran to the finish with her ears perked back and holding the bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment